Sky Discovery has the most
We are here to deliver version 2.0 of the discovery experience
Who we are
Sky Discovery is a leading independent Australian eDiscovery firm. The company focusses on building strategic relationships with lawyers who require outstanding eDiscovery services to achieve successful outcomes on disputes, investigations and regulatory matters. Sky Discovery is renowned in the Australian market for having one of the largest teams of eDiscovery experts, a 24/7 service model and technological and service innovations that underpin speed and quality whilst providing demonstrable cost savings.
Sky Discovery is founded on the ethos that eDiscovery expertise and technology should help lawyers achieve better outcomes for their clients. Key characteristics which distinguish us from our competition include:
- Expert Team & Proactive Advice – Sky consultants combine deep eDiscovery knowledge, an average of 12 years eDiscovery experience and provided expertise in eDiscovery landmark matters re predictive coding including McConnell Dowell Constructors (Aust) Pty Ltd v Santam Ltd & Ors (No 1) (2016) and Pyrrho Investments Limited v MWB Property Limited  .
- Consistent 24/7 support – expert support from a dedicated consultant backed up by an experienced team located across Australia, India and the UK. Service consistency is underpinned by SkyNav, a custom matter management platform built by Sky to ensure efficient and fast delivery of eDiscovery tasks.
- Automation & Fixed Fee Billing for Common Tasks – Sky creates technological innovations that underpin speed and quality of service providing demonstrable cost savings across essential day to day services such as elimination of specificfees, hyperlinking affidavits, other party imports, discovery exports and printset preparation.
- Complementary Partnerships – Sky builds long term strategic relationships with law firm clients. Sky is owner managed, not beholden to financial investors, focused entirely on eDiscovery and does not offer legal review or other services that compete with law firm clients. Sky’s goal is to act as a firm’s in-house eDiscovery team.
- Australia Specific Expertise – Sky Discovery was founded and is headquartered in Australia. We have deep knowledge of the unique federal and state electronic discovery requirements and have customised Relativity to function specifically for Australian workflows.
We had a tight deadline and large volume of electronic documents to review so we reached out to the experts at Sky Discovery to help us. They worked with the legal team at Deutsch Miller set up efficient and effective workflows to cull the data set down to a manageable size, then batched out to our teams to review.
Partner - Deutsch Miller
I have found Sky Discovery to be very effective and efficient with any work we have outsourced to them. They keep me up to date with where they are with the tasks and the end product is always well QA’d and as per instruction. I have been very happy with their service levels, responsiveness and price point.
Document Systems Manager, Corporate Services - Victorian Government Solicitors